Our advisory groups
Our Board Advisors have an informal advisory role in relation to our Board of Trustees. Their role is to:
- Offer ad hoc advice to the Board of Trustees in pursuit of our charitable objectives.
- Be available to provide advice to the Trustees on specific issues where they have knowledge and expertise.
- Promote Charlie Waller in their personal and professional networks.
- Support and encourage our fundraising activities.
Our current Board Advisors are:
- Professor David Clark
- Lord Crisp KCB
- Professor Andrew Reeves
- Lord Layard
- Dr Denise Meyer
- Professor Suzanna Rose
- Sir Anthony Seldon
- Professor Sir Simon Wessely
- Professor Roz Shafran
- John Olsen
Clinical and lived experience advisory group
Our clinical and lived experience advisory group provides the Trust with expert advice and opinion on new research and evidence bases and best practice. This allows the Trust to make informed decisions and ensures we remain evidence based in our approach to training.
The Charlie Waller Trust
The Charlie Waller Trust is a registered charity in England and Wales 1109984. A company limited by guarantee. Registered company in England and Wales 5447902. Registered address: The Charlie Waller Trust, First Floor, 23 Kingfisher Court, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5SJ.
Copyright © 2024 The Charlie Waller Trust. All rights reserved.